A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Ellemberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellemberger
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Ellemberger, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellemberger graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Ellemberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Kettering Medical CenterSycamore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Roy Ellemberger MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herman R. Ellemberger practice?
- Dr. Herman Ellemberger has 1 office location.
- Dr. Herman Ellemberger practices Emergency Medicine near Elmendorf Afb, AK.