A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Gleicher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Gleicher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Gleicher, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Education & Awards
Dr. Gleicher graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gleicher has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Gleicher MD and PA is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herman Gleicher practice?
- Dr. Herman Gleicher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herman Gleicher practices Internal Medicine near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists.