Dr. Herman Gore MD Patient Reviews

2.6

• Good
  • Bad

October 22nd, 2016
If I could leave a 9 I would. The over book and have lobby full of people and keep you waiting for 2 hours and have no sense of urgency. So if you get a 10 am appt they might get you in at 12. Staff is rude. If you call to get a answer on something the may or may not call you back in 2 days. I think they figure you have to come here so it does not matter how you are treated. My wife have been here 4 times and has had to wait. 2 plus hours 1st & 4th time and 1 hr the second and 3rd time

June 30th, 2016
It was a 40 min wait and I still were still waiting in the doctors office to see him.Despite being referred from another doctor and Dr. Gore's office called us to make the appointment, they didn't have any of the records. The whole office seemed disconnected, and often sounded like a party was going on. I have a medical background and had already decided not to come back before I ever saw the doctor. The doctor explained things well and expected me to get a shot, and when I said I'll call back if I decided to get them, he more or less gave me the bum's rush. Won't trust my spine to this doctor, and won't see him again.

April 25th, 2016
Terrible experience.

September 14th, 2015
I stopped going to him because the injections he was giving me.. the very last one made it so that I was unable to move my arm / use my arm at all. Now that I have stopped going there - he has put in my notes that I am suicidal.

July 9th, 2015
This doctor doesn't care about any of his patients. He only wants to do epidural or spinal injections so he can make lots of money. If you are looking for a caring doctor who wants to help, don't go to Dr. Gore. Once you tell him the injections don't hurt or make things worse, he always says "nah", never heard of that before. Then he won't see you anymore and will always make you see his assistants. One of the assistants is so hateful, you will want to walk straight out the door. Again, don't waste your time with this doctor if you are looking for pain relief. He doesn't care. He books 90 patients or more daily just to get his $1500 to $2000 per injection to make his pockets fatter.

June 10th, 2015
Terribly slow.............
Wait time is 3 hours or more for a epidural spinal injection; had a 10:30 am appointment and injection was started at 2:30 pm had not eaten since midnight as instructed. The PA in the office has the worst bedside manner of all, don't plan to make an appointment with her again either.

April 14th, 2015
Waiting room time 1 hour 45 mins. Waiting in room for Dr Gore 1 hour. Actually seen by Dr Gore 15 minutes.

August 28th, 2014
Wow...different experience for me entirely. Everybody is different I guess.
I almost cancelled my appointment due to these previous ratings. I'm glad I didn't. I have never had spinal injections before nor do I live in the same town as Dr. Gore so I had zero knowledge of him or the processes going in. Waiting room was typical. Busy staff, move from waiting room to 3 chair queue for treatment. I was filling out new patient forms anyway and they got to me before I was finished. When Dr Gore came in I was shocked at how friendly, energetic and engaging he was. He took more than adequate time to answer all my questions, throroughly evaluated me, plotted a course of action and administered it, all the while, precisely telling me ahead of time what was going to happen and what to expect. Effectively targeted my C5/6 joint. Too early to tell if it worked and I will post updates, but I just had to write another review since my experience was diametrically opposite of so many others. I don't know what the problem is but I guess every doctor lets somebody down from time to time. Hope this helps somebody out there.

October 11th, 2013
Would NEVER recommend this doctor!!!!! Be careful what you say!
I was a patient of Dr Gore also. I have 5 bulging disc with 2 being ruptured. I received multiple injections went through the tens unit process. My husband made a comment that, "my wife stays in pain and at times can hardly walk. We have 2 young children our oldest goes to school crying bc her mother stays in pain and she wants someone to help stop it. You're not helping what do we have to do buy it off the street?" Of everything my husband said the only thing they recorded on my record is him saying "do we have to buy it off the street" which now is making it hard for me to get pain medication anywhere. Thanks a lot to this office I will potentially be in pain the rest of my life!

August 19th, 2013
Can't recommend this Dr.
The appointments are very easy, but you will find out quickly that this clinic is not a healing clinic. It is for quick pain relief only! You will also wait over an hour in the lobby, then wait in a patient room for another hour. None of my appointments were ever on time or within a reasonable 30 - 45 minute wait time. Most 2 hours +. Had a procedure done that no other doctors have every recommended in 15 years of spine problems. This lead to more complications and a reaction that Dr. Gore and his staff did not want to address. Went to another doctor and he immediately had a solution and within two days the reaction was gone.

August 18th, 2013
Choose another doctor
I had 4 appointments and waited 1-2 hours for every appointment even the ones at 8 am. Found out he triple books. Elderly and disabled patient were waiting this long as well. He doesn't explain much because he is in a hurry to the next patient.

June 4th, 2013
Ditto!
The post below is the exact experience I had with this unethical, in-compassionate, greedy human being. I don't know how he sleeps at night or how his friends & family could have any respect for him.