Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herman Miller II
Dr. Herman Miller II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla, Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas and Austin Med Ctr, Austin, Mn. He speaks English.
Dr. Herman Miller II has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Herman Miller II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Dr. Phong Hu
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Joseph Blatt
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Melissa Noble
Adult Care, Family Medicine
La Jolla, CA 0.01 mi26