Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herman Heck Jr
Dr. Herman Heck Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Heck is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center West Bank, Ochsner Baptist Medical Center and Touro Infirmary. He speaks English.
Dr. Herman Heck Jr has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Herman Heck Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Michelle Loch
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
New Orleans, LA 0 mi12
Dr. Bridget Ory
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi12
Dr. Anila Sankar
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi10