Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

I just saw Dr. Houin yesterday , prior to him I'd seen another plastic surgeon that happened to be in his circle. I must say when I left the first doct. or he gave me anxiety attacks. He was rude the staff was rude and rushing , I felt uncomfortable , he described my body parts as things!!! And basically made me feel like I shouldn't have come there. One wonderful secretary that works in all offices reached out to me and helped me, told me I would be ok and pleased once I saw Dr. Houin. Boy was she right. I have not had surgery yet but he was so patient and explained everything to me, he was honest but not harsh , wonderful service. I feel so much better and trust that I'm in good hands. When u type in best..his name comes up as top surgeon. I feel I'm in good hands and that his expertise will help me gain my life and confidence back with myself. This means so much to me and its priority that a doctor like him is what a person needs to feel safe and trust worthy and relaxed that he knows what he's doing and cares about the patient. I give him 5stars...and the staff was absolutely great , patient and followed up even after I left. I recommend him and his staff 100%...Kudos to you Dr. Houin!!!

|  Excellent  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

I have no complaints about Dr Houin. I have seen him many times. He has always treated me with respect and compassion. He also treats my husband the same way. His staff is excellent and professional.As for recommending him I have to many others who need special care and attention. In so many ways due to his knowledge he has changed my life as well as saved it.He is a wonderful surgeon...but also a great person . After knowing him for over 15 yrs, I have been a patient as have others in my family.He is caring with each and every patient and that is what makes him so special.

|  Reconstruction of Foot  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. Houin. I went to see three Plastic Surgeons for a foot with a degloved heel. The initial surgery was done in an ER at St. John and then I was referred to Dr. Houin. He and his entire staff are phenomenal! I've been seeing Dr. Houin for over a year and can't ask for a better experience. The care, concern and treatment are top notch. I have never felt rushed and ALL of my questions and concerns have been answered. Dr. Houin looks you right in the eye with warmth and compassion and tells it like it is in a practical no nonsense approach.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2011

Dr houin does exceptional work. I'm so pleases with the somewhat small implants I had done a few years ago. He was he best doc, best listener, and I love love love my shape. Dont settle for egotistic surgeons that parade fembots around. Dr houin is the real deal!!!!!

|  Traveled From Out of State  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2010

I traveled out of state for Dr. Houin's surgical expertise and artistry. His kind demeanor, caring attitude, and perfectionism made the trip more than worthwhile. I have had excellent results and would whole heartedly refer family and friends.

|  Exceptional care, great Doctor  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2009

Caring, intelligent, knowledgeable, great bed manners, on time, we were very pleased wit his professionalism and would highly recommend him to anybody.