inactive

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

December 15th, 2014
Herman Hyatt Sr. the Pediatrician
This guy, Herman Hyatt ravaged me when I was 3 years old! He's long gone now. He threatened to off my parents if I said anything. I've never said anything, he was scary. I believed him then as I would believe him now if he were still alive. He fingered my hole when I was a toddler! I'm sure the guy did the same exact thing to other people.

September 16th, 2012
Dr. Hyatt is an oustanding doctor. He is a multitalent person. He is amaizing, everybody like him. Unfortunatly some people is jellous of him. Dr Hyatt is an oustanding Doctor.

February 24th, 2011
A Special Man
We have used Dr. Hyatt for generations. He loves and cares for his patients and by looking at the thousand of pictures on his wall, you can tell he is loved by many. He has actually prayed for my kids when they were sick and will met us at the hospital in the middle of the night when my son was sick. He is a good man and an amazing man. He is also a preacher and a lawyer. My family and kids love him.