A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Jenkins, Chairman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Jenkins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Arthur Jenkins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Herman A. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Herman Jenkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Herman Jenkins practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Otolaryngologists.