A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Jenkins, Chairman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Jenkins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Jenkins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Herman Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Herman Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Herman Jenkins practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.