A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Jenkins, Chairman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Jenkins, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Jenkins MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Herman Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Herman Jenkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Herman Jenkins practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Neurotology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.