Dr. Herman Jenkins Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Herman Jenkins?

Posted on July 7th, 2011

This doctor angered me! Saw him for tinnitus, a notoriously difficult condition to diagnose but he's a neorotologist for crying outloud! He Tinnitus should be right up his alley. I waited a fairly long time to see him and people on his staff are about as personable as a speedbump. When I finally got to see him he constantly had a fake/condescending smile on his face and didn't appear to take me seriously. He didn't ask me a lot of questions - I had to be assertive in telling him the symptoms and who I'd already seen. He did give me a few good tips, but that was only after I STOPPED HIM FROM LEAVING by asking more questions! Other than ordering a fruitless MRI and a few deadend tips he did NOTHING for me. I would avoid this doctor.

An incredible surgeon

Posted on January 7th, 2011

Dr. Jenkins did a marvelous job on my surgery. I went in for a tympanomastoidectomy on a cholestotoma. In my opinion the surgery was industrious, ingenious and nearly awe inspiring. I still can't believe that he was able to go through my ear and accomplish the things that he did! Because I don't live in the state anymore I went to another ENT for follow-up. He commented that this surgeon obviously was exceptional that the surgery was incredibly clean and that my hearing is better than to be expected for this type of procedure. I am very grateful to Dr. Jenkins!

Posted on March 4th, 2016