A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Lawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lawson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lawson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Christopher Lawson MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Herman C. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Herman Lawson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herman Lawson practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near West Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Randallstown, MD and Baltimore, MD.