A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Lawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Lawson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lawson graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lawson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman C Lawson MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Herman C. Lawson practice?
- Dr. Herman Lawson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herman Lawson practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.