A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Lu, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Lu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Brown University, School of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center- Murrieta
- Temecula Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman D Lu MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Herman D. Lu practice?
- Dr. Herman Lu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herman Lu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menifee, CA and North Easton, MA.
See Murrieta Internists and Murrieta Cardiologists.