A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Lu, Cardiology is Excellent. Dr. Lu has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Lu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med-Oupt
- Caritas Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Herman Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herman D. Lu practice?
Dr. Herman Lu practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near North Easton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Sharon, MA and Brockton, MA.
See North Easton Internists and North Easton Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Armando Lu, Dr. Armand Lu