A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Lu, Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lu
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Lu, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Brown University, School of Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center- Murrieta
- Temecula Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman David Lu MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Herman D. Lu practice?
- Dr. Herman Lu has 1 office location.
Dr. Herman Lu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near North Easton, MA.
See North Easton Internists and North Easton Cardiologists.