A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Matallana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Matallana is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Matallana graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Matallana has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Ricardo Matallana DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Herman R. Matallana practice?
- Dr. Herman Matallana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herman Matallana practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Lakeland, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bartow, FL.
See Lakeland Otolaryngologists and Lakeland Plastic Surgeons.