A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Nadal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Nadal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadal
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadal graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nadal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Alberto Nadal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herman A. Nadal practice?
- Dr. Herman Nadal has 1 office location.
Dr. Herman Nadal practices Family Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Primary Care Doctors.