A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Pang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Pang, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Pang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herman Pang practice?
Dr. Herman Pang practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Cardiologists.