A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Pang, Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeons, Ltd. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Pang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Pang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Pang MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herman Pang practice?
- Dr. Herman Pang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Herman Pang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Cardiothoracic Surgeons.