A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Pang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Pang, Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgeons, Ltd. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Pang, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pang graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Pang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Pang MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herman Pang practice?
- Dr. Herman Pang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Herman Pang practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons and Scottsdale Cardiothoracic Surgeons.