A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Parramore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Parramore is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Parramore, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Parramore graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Parramore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Self Regional Healthcare
- Laurens County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman William Parramore MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Herman W. Parramore practice?
- Dr. Herman Parramore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herman Parramore practices Urology near Greenwood, SC.
See Greenwood Urologists.