A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Quinius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Quinius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Quinius, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinius graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Quinius has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman John Quinius MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Herman J. Quinius practice?
- Dr. Herman Quinius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herman Quinius practices Ophthalmology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Ophthalmologists.