A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Quinius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Quinius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinius
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Quinius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Quinius, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinius graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Quinius has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hill Regional Hospital
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman John Quinius MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Herman J. Quinius practice?
- Dr. Herman Quinius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herman Quinius practices Ophthalmology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Ophthalmologists.