Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
7839 S Professional Dr
Fort Branch, IN 47648
812-753-5950
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

I would recommed my friends and family to dr reid. He is a wonderful doctor. he deliveed both of my children. my last child was very large and i would always have to call him and he was always very nice.

|  Not For Everyone  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

I loved some of the staff, but some of the nurses had horrific bedside manner and were downright rude which was really disappointing. Dr. Reid is a good guy, but is not as caring as he seems at first. At first, he seemed very open and understanding about wanting to have a natural birth and then by the end of it he was manipulative and resorted to bully-like tactics to get his way.At my child's birth, he was uncaring and forceful. His methods involved using an obscene amount of plastic to cover my body so that my husband and mother could no longer even touch me to help relieve pain.If you are comfortable with having a complete medical birth with drugs being pushed at you and the high possibility of a c-section and a birth that is planned around his schedule, please feel free. If you are at all interested in being actively involved in your birth with even the possibility of it being low intervention, please reconsider.

|  One Star for Office Management  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2011

I have always appreciated Dr. Reid but office practices are unacceptable. I signed in for an appointment and spoke to the receptionist who said NOTHING about an extended wait time. After taking a seat I heard the girl next to me say that her appointment time was an hour and a half ago. I went to the window and asked if the doctor was an hour and a half behind and the receptionist said they had triple booked to get everyone in who wanted an appointment. I can't believe they have such little respect for patients' time and don't even bother to mention it before a patient takes a seat to wait. They were very nice but it is completely unacceptable and unprofessional to treat patients with such disregard. I won't go back.