A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Reno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Reno is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reno
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Reno, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reno graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Reno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Bay Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Robert Reno MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Herman R. Reno practice?
- Dr. Herman Reno has 1 office location.
- Dr. Herman Reno practices Diagnostic Radiology near Temple Terrace, FL.