A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Ricketts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Ricketts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ricketts graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ricketts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ricketts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Herman H. Ricketts practice?
Dr. Herman Ricketts practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists, Los Angeles Cardiologists, Los Angeles Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Los Angeles Surgeons.