A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Schoene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Schoene is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Schoene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoene graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Robt Schoene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Herman R. Schoene practice?
- Dr. Herman Schoene has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herman Schoene practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fontana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Fontana Orthopedic Surgeons.