A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Smith, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Bradley Smith MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Herman B. Smith practice?
- Dr. Herman Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Herman Smith practices Anesthesiology near Tempe, AZ.
See Tempe Anesthesiologists.