A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Spilker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Spilker, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Spilker, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spilker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spilker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Louis Spilker FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Herman L. Spilker practice?
- Dr. Herman Spilker has 1 office location.
Dr. Herman Spilker practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.