A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Spilker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Spilker, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spilker
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spilker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Spilker, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spilker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spilker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Naples Community Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman Louis Spilker FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Herman L. Spilker practice?
- Dr. Herman Spilker has 1 office location.
Dr. Herman Spilker practices Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.