A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herman Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herman Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herman Sullivan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Hypoxia
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herman C Sullivan MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Herman C. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Herman Sullivan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Herman Sullivan practices Neurology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI and Rockford, MI.
See Grand Rapids Neurologists.