Herman Zaharowitz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 20th, 2016
Dr. Z
I do not understand why all the negative reviews. Apparently you do not get him. I have been seeing him since '93 and wouldn't change. He just recently saved my life.

December 14th, 2014
Terrible
I stopped my mother from going to him.He did very little for her. Very egotistical. Thinks he knows better than other experts and changes any meds that were not his idea. Did not give her quality care,physicals,diagnosis. No preventive measures medicine. If she questioned him,he would not speak to her. The worst I have ever seen.

March 14th, 2014
Caring
I notice that the very negative reviews are from a few years back and also know that people tend to respond when they are unhappy and want to complain to someone. When we are satisfied, we tend to just move on and not make comments. I have to express my thanks to Dr. Z. When my mother was hospitalized and in very serious condition, he spent time with us explaining in layman's terms what was going on, spoke with an out of town relative on the phone, and addressed me in the hospital hallway when he saw me. I am grateful he was my mother's doctor!

June 14th, 2012
s mady
overall he is an excelent dr

October 7th, 2011
Dr. Z, as he refers to himself, is a terrible DR!!! He's rude, uncompassionate, and does not appear to have a pt's best interest at heart. He is often difficult to get a hold of and does not have regular office hours. He also has zero bedside manner. I WOULD NOT recommend using his services!!!