A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hermann Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hermann Banks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hermann Banks, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Essential Tremor ET
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Banks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hermann Darwin Banks MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hermann D. Banks practice?
- Dr. Hermann Banks has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hermann Banks practices Neurology near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Westland, MI.
See Garden City Neurologists.