A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hermann Kaebnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hermann Kaebnick, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaebnick graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kaebnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hermann Walter Kaebnick MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hermann W. Kaebnick practice?
- Dr. Hermann Kaebnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Hermann Kaebnick practices Vascular Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.