A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hermann Kaebnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hermann Kaebnick, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaebnick graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kaebnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaebnick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hermann W. Kaebnick practice?
Dr. Hermann Kaebnick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Louisville Surgeons, and Louisville Cardiothoracic Surgeons.