A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hermann Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hermann Lorenz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hermann Lorenz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lorenz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorenz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hermann P. Lorenz practice?
Dr. Hermann Lorenz practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.