A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hermann Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hermann Lorenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hermann Lorenz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lorenz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hermann Peter Lorenz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hermann P. Lorenz practice?
- Dr. Hermann Lorenz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hermann Lorenz practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Plastic Surgeons and Palo Alto Surgeons.