A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hermann Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hermann Schubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hermann Schubert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schubert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hermann Dieter Schubert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hermann D. Schubert practice?
- Dr. Hermann Schubert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hermann Schubert practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.