Learn more about Dr. Hermann Schubert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hermann Schubert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schubert
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schubert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hermann Schubert, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schubert graduated from Heinrich-Heine-Universitaet Dusseldorf. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schubert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hermann Dieter Schubert MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hermann D. Schubert practice?
- Dr. Hermann Schubert has 1 office location.
Dr. Hermann Schubert practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.