A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hermann Schumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hermann Schumacher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumacher graduated from Freie Universitaet Berlin.
Dr. Schumacher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hermann C Schumacher MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hermann C. Schumacher practice?
- Dr. Hermann Schumacher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hermann Schumacher practices Neurology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Allentown Neurologists.