Dr. Hermann Vongreiff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hermann Vongreiff?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Hermann Vongreiff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 27th, 2016

I was admitted for 3 weeks under his care where he had me on a cocktail of drugs that again to quote several other doctors "they had never seen used together" the combination caused my heart rate to jump to about 180 while resting and beta blockers had to be prescribed to control my heart rate while under the effects of the drugs. When I was released the guy put me on enough of the anti-psychotic to quote another doctor "knock out a horse". To be specific 5mg of it. Average doses range from .5 to 1mg from my own research. The extraordinarily high dose caused me to twitch uncontrollably, develop facial palsy (I seriously looked like a different person), and finally have a severe dystonic reaction leaving me unable to walk and nearly unable to breath... which finally allowed me to stop taking it. I am pleased to say after that nightmare I am doing much better on a small dose of paxil for mild depression. Seriously avoid this guy if you can.

June 30th, 2016