A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hermelinda Abcede:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hermelinda Abcede, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abcede graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Abcede has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hermelinda G Abcede MD is a female Neurologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hermelinda G. Abcede practice?
- Dr. Hermelinda Abcede has 1 office location.
Dr. Hermelinda Abcede practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.