A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hermenegildo Ocampo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hermenegildo Ocampo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ocampo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ocampo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hermenegildo P Ocampo MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hermenegildo P. Ocampo practice?
- Dr. Hermenegildo Ocampo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hermenegildo Ocampo practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paramount, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.