Learn more about Dr. Hermes Florez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hermes Florez is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Florez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Florez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hermes Florez, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Florez graduated from Universidad Del Zulia, Maracaibo.
Dr. Florez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hermes J Florez MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hermes J. Florez practice?
- Dr. Hermes Florez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hermes Florez practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Geriatric Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists, Miami Endocrinologists, and Miami Geriatric Doctors.