A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hermes Koop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hermes Koop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hermes Koop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koop graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koop has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hermes Koop MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hermes Koop practice?
- Dr. Hermes Koop has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hermes Koop practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.