A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herminia Bierema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herminia Bierema is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herminia Bierema, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bierema graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Bierema has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herminia Perez Bierema MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Herminia P. Bierema practice?
- Dr. Herminia Bierema has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Herminia Bierema practices Pediatrics near Rochester Hills, MI.