A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herminia Herrera-Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herminia Herrera-Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herminia Herrera-Tan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrera-Tan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Herrera-Tan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herminia Herrera-Tan MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herminia Herrera-Tan practice?
- Dr. Herminia Herrera-Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Herminia Herrera-Tan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Geriatric Doctors.