A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herminia Tolete-Rotor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herminia Tolete-Rotor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herminia Tolete-Rotor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolete-Rotor graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tolete-Rotor has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herminia Agatep Tolete-Rotor MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Herminia A. Tolete-Rotor practice?
- Dr. Herminia Tolete-Rotor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herminia Tolete-Rotor practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hollis, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.