Dr. Herminio Perez MD Patient Reviews

3.8

January 25th, 2016
Dr.Perez is a excellent Doctor. My family and I are so blessed to have him as our family Doctor. Henry Ford Hospital is so lucky to have him as a Doctor. I wish more Doctors were like him.

July 3rd, 2012
Awesome Family Doctor
Awesome Dr. He was my family dr. It has been about 15 yrs since my boys have seen him and they still talk about him and say they miss him.

February 21st, 2012
Nice doctor, Poor waiting time
It's probably a poor rating for Henry ford. I was 10 minutes early and still waited for almost an hour. Made me feel more sick there. Staff did not seem very courteous. Dr was nice, talks as necessary.

November 29th, 2010
I have been in the Henry Ford system for only 1 1/2 years but have found Dr. Herminio Perez to be the best Dr. I have ever had. He is always patient with me as I have a vast number of illnesses. Dr. Perez has always addressed each my concerns with great bedside manner and professionalism. I have to travel considerable distances to be seen by the HFHS Drs. and specialists that I see but it is worth the travel time just to see them. Dr. Perez gets my highest ratings because he deserves the accolades..He's great...

May 30th, 2008
Willing to Spend the Time and Caring!
Dr. Perez is awesome! He initially cared for my whole family, but due to health insurance changes, I was the only one who stayed with him for any length of time. He would regularly ask about my mom. I also have some ongoing health issues and he would be glad to squeeze me in the same day for an appointment if I had an issue. Overall the best and most caring doctor I have ever had.