A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hernan Alvarado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hernan Alvarado, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Alvarado has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hernan Carlos Alvarado MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hernan C. Alvarado practice?
- Dr. Hernan Alvarado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hernan Alvarado practices Urology near Roseburg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, PA and Hermitage, PA.
See Roseburg Urologists.