A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hernan Carrion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hernan Carrion is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hernan Carrion, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrion graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Carrion has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hernan M Carrion MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hernan M. Carrion practice?
- Dr. Hernan Carrion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hernan Carrion practices Urology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Urologists.