A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hernan Carrion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hernan Carrion is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hernan Carrion, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Catheterization
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrion graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Carrion has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carrion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan