A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hernan Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hernan Correa is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Correa
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Correa Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Correa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- CHILDRENSsqHOSPITAL VANDERBILT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hernan M Correa MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hernan M. Correa practice?
- Dr. Hernan Correa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hernan Correa practices Pediatric Pathology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pathologists.