A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hernan Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Correa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- CHILDRENSsqHOSPITAL VANDERBILT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hernan M Correa MD is a male Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Hernan M. Correa practice?
- Dr. Hernan Correa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hernan Correa practices Pediatric Pathology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatric Specialists.