A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hernan Correa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Correa graduated from Universidad Del Valle, Cali, Melendez.
Dr. Correa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- CHILDRENSsqHOSPITAL VANDERBILT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Correa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans