A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hernan Jimenez-Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hernan Jimenez-Medina is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hernan Jimenez-Medina, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez-Medina graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Jimenez-Medina has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Carolina Hospital
- Maria Parham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hernan John Jimenez-Medina MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hernan J. Jimenez-Medina practice?
- Dr. Hernan Jimenez-Medina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hernan Jimenez-Medina practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Henderson, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Sanford, NC.
See Henderson Physiatrists.