A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hernan Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maldonado
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Maldonado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hernan Maldonado, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado graduated from St. Matthew's University School of Medicine, The Cayman Islands, British West Indies.
Dr. Maldonado has 4 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hernan Maldonado MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hernan Maldonado practice?
- Dr. Hernan Maldonado has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hernan Maldonado practices Family Medicine near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Freeland, MI.
See Midland Family Physicians.