A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hernan Valdez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hernan Valdez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hernan Valdez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdez graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hernan Valdez MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hernan Valdez practice?
- Dr. Hernan Valdez has 1 office location.
Dr. Hernan Valdez practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.