A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hernando Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hernando Lyons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyons
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hernando Lyons, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Failure
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Lyons has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hernando Lyons MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hernando Lyons practice?
- Dr. Hernando Lyons has 1 office location.
Dr. Hernando Lyons practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Gastroenterologists.