A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hernando Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hernando Lyons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hernando Lyons, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Liver Failure
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Lyons has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hernando Jose Lyons MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hernando J. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Hernando Lyons has 6 office locations.
Dr. Hernando Lyons practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Grosse Pointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Macomb, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Pediatricians and Grosse Pointe Pediatric Specialists.