A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herndon Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herndon Harding, Psychiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herndon Harding, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Harding has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herndon Price Harding MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Herndon P. Harding practice?
- Dr. Herndon Harding has 1 office location.
Dr. Herndon Harding practices Psychiatry near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Psychiatrists.