A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herndon Harding:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herndon Harding, Psychiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harding
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harding Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herndon Harding, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harding has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herndon Price Harding MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Herndon P. Harding practice?
- Dr. Herndon Harding has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herndon Harding practices Psychiatry near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Winter Park Psychiatrists.