Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Herodotos Ellinas
Dr. Herodotos Ellinas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ellinas is affiliated with Ann & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus and Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Herodotos Ellinas has the following 3 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Herodotos Ellinas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Judith May
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi30
Dr. Sonika Gupta
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi12
Dr. Jonathan Shoopman
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi8