A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heron Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heron Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Popular Autonoma De Puebla.
Dr. Rodriguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heron Rodriguez MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Heron Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Heron Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Heron Rodriguez practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.