A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heront Marcarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heront Marcarian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heront Marcarian, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcarian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Marcarian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Heront Q Marcarian MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Heront Q. Marcarian practice?
- Dr. Heront Marcarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Heront Marcarian practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Internists.