A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herriet Tupas Levitan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herriet Tupas Levitan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herriet Tupas Levitan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tupas Levitan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tupas Levitan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herriet Villaneal Tupas Levitan MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Herriet V. Tupas Levitan practice?
- Dr. Herriet Tupas Levitan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herriet Tupas Levitan practices Internal Medicine near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Internists.